our practices are a place for continuous, comprehensive & integrated care.
• Convenient appointment options including same-day and next-day appointments, extended hours, after-hours phone and online access.
• More one-on-one time with your child’s team.
• Timely communication for test results and follow-up care.
• Care from professionals using the latest technology and newest medicines to help you get and stay well.
• Treatment for short-term illnesses, chronic diseases, well-care including vaccinations, preventative screenings, and healthy lifestyle support.
• ADD/ADHD evaluations.
• After-hours advice.
At Trappe Pediatric Care, we specialize in providing the gold standard of pediatric medicine for all stages from infancy to young adults.
Einstein Physicians Montgomery Vaccine Policy Statement
Click here to read our vaccine policy statement.
We follow the recommendations of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Please contact us for more details.
ARRIVE ON TIME
• Greeting and check-in
(form completion if needed).
• Greeting and escort to your exam room.
• Recording vital signs
(height, weight, blood pressure, temperature).
• Updating medical history.
• Providing care as recommended.
• Post-provider care instructions
(patient education if needed).
• Check-out and departure activities.
We accept most major insurance.
To confirm that we take yours, please call the specific office you plan to visit.
We are affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Montgomery.
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
559 W. Germantown Pike
East Norriton, PA 19403